Mearsbeck Apartments, Morecambe, LA3

£95,000
  • Type: House
  • Availability: For Sale
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Tenure: Leasehold
  • Make Enquiry
  • Floorplan
  • View EPC

Property Features

  • Sea-Front Apartment
  • Fabulous Views
  • Over 55s Development
  • Balcony from Lounge
  • Gas Central Heating
  • Fully Double Glazed
  • No Onward Chain
  • 70% Shared Ownership (no additional rent)

Property Summary

** UNEXPECTEDLY BACK ON THE MARKET ** Panoramic Sea Views  |  Overs 55s Accommodation  |  4th Floor Apartment  |  Shared Accommodation  |  Modern Walk-in Shower  |  Balcony to Lounge  |  No Onward Chain

Full Details

Fisher Wrathall are delighted to offer this fabulous two-bedroom sea-front apartment with panoramic sea views over the magnificent Morecambe Bay. 

Situated on the 4th floor of this over-55s residency, the property offers ample living space with a modern interior. 

The apartment briefly comprises; welcoming Entrance Hallway with storage cupboard, Kitchen with modern units, Bathroom with large walk-in shower, one large Double Bedroom and one Single Bedroom plus a spacious Lounge with balcony to the front aspect. 

Ideally located on Sandylands Promenade, the property is close to all of Morecambe's amenities, with doctor's surgery, pharmacy, Tesco Express and local eateries all just a short stroll away. To the front is the fabulous Morecambe Prom stretching from Heysham to the south all the way to Bare to the east. 

Mearsbeck Apartments is operated as a shared ownership scheme. The purchase is for 70% Ownership with the remaining 30% owned by 'Places for People'. There is no rent payable on the additional 30%. 

EPC rating: B. Council tax band: A, Domestic rates: £1438.42, Tenure: Leasehold, Annual ground rent: £2052,